From the installation of a straight-forward TV and Surround Sound Speaker Kit to a full, multi-room, audio visual entertainment
system, Graham Robertson offers a very personal approach to understanding your individual requirements.
We will take you through a step by step process to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Identify your requirements
- From an initial conversation we will determine your requirements in terms of budget and lifestyle.
- We will show you and demonstrate equipment in our purpose built ‘demo room’.
Survey you property
- We will design a system based on the layout of your home
- The wiring and cabling will be planned
- The position of equipment and speakers
- Identify potential problem areas
Preparation of a no-obligation estimate
- A room by room breakdown of equipment, cabling and wiring
- Offer a meeting to discuss and explain quotation
- Upon your instructions we will commence the installation process
- Every element of the process is controlled and undertaken with minimum disruption
- The installation is not complete until you are completely satisfied
Our relationship does not end there. We offer an after sales service that enables you to call our experts if you require any assistance whatsoever. Should you experience difficulties in the operation of the system or quality of sound / picture, we are only too happy to resolve the issue to re-instate your complete satisfaction.
You may wish us to liaise with your builders, designers or architects if you are planning to buy or build a new home. Pre-wiring is becoming very popular as this enables you to add to your system as and when you require. Our experienced staff will talk through all future requirements and possibilities with you at the time of initial meeting.