The CAI is the recognised body for the aerial and satellite industry. The CAI is committed to raising Standards within the industry and whilst the criteria for membership is extremely high, the consumer is assured of a quality installation at a fair price.
One of the many membership requirements is that any installing member company will agree to the examination and test of any equipment manufactured or supplied, the inspection of any installation or investigation into conduct which could have a detrimental effect on the reputation of the CAI or its Members.
What does the CAI installing member offer the consumer?
- Quality service, backed by Codes of Practice and Conduct
- Trained installers who understand digital transmission and reception
- Installers with the relevant testing equipment
- The installation of quality aerials and cabling
- Installers with relevant insurance
External link: www.cai.org.uk